Viewing 15 posts - 19,366 through 19,380 (of 59,098 total)
Kim Crosser (10/26/2015)
Jeff Moden (10/25/2015)
[font="Arial Black"]The reason why I'm so interested in this is because it HAS happened before.[/font] I believe it was post 2000 SP2 but SQL Server...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 26, 2015 at 6:57 pm
xsevensinzx (10/26/2015)
There simply is not enough supply for the demand and while the employer is looking for 5 to 10 years experience...
My problem has been that I've interviewed plenty of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 26, 2015 at 11:07 am
Kim Crosser (10/25/2015)
Now...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 26, 2015 at 10:45 am
jeff.pendleton (10/26/2015)
...the correct and most efficient use of a flag is for marking exceptions...
I strongly disagree with both of those notions especially since NULLs are a frequent cause of needing...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 26, 2015 at 10:40 am
That will "only" handle the price and rating combination and only in that order. We're going to need some dynamic SQL here and it needs to be in the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 26, 2015 at 10:36 am
robert.sterbal 56890 (10/26/2015)
To the best of my knowledge, I know of no temporal system that considers midnight to be at the end of the day. It always marks the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 26, 2015 at 10:33 am
sqlbaby2 (10/26/2015)
I've data as below
account period01 period02 period03 period04
1111 null ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 26, 2015 at 5:11 am
Ratheesh.K.Nair (10/25/2015)
Jeff Moden (10/25/2015)
Ratheesh.K.Nair (10/25/2015)
We are observing very strange scenario in which some relationships are getting removed from tables. We havent deleted any tables? Can anyone help me...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 25, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Alan.B (10/21/2015)
My Hacked version of Jeff's splitter splits a string based on a delimiter that is longer than 1. I
Just a suggestion and looking at the data, I wonder why...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 25, 2015 at 11:36 am
TSQL Tryer (10/23/2015)
As I have the above UNION and the Excel Connection has "First Row has Column Names", so that the first select statement picks up the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 25, 2015 at 11:27 am
Blue Rabbit (10/22/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 25, 2015 at 11:17 am
Welsh Corgi (10/23/2015)
Lynn Pettis (10/23/2015)
SELECT
DATEPART(yyyy,tc.Call_Date) AS ArchiverYear
FROM
dbo.tblCall tc
INNER JOIN PrismDataArchive.dbo.ArchiveDriver AS Arch
...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 25, 2015 at 11:12 am
Jayanth_Kurup (10/25/2015)
I just imagine that somewhere there is a dot net guy on a forum...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 25, 2015 at 10:31 am
I agree. Since most spam posts are by new users, it would be good to also make the new user signup have an email verification process where they must...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 25, 2015 at 9:43 am
Jayanth_Kurup (10/25/2015)
Just because you CAN do something in T-SQL, doesn't mean you MUST.
Thanks for the link to the video and your explanation.
As to your comment above, my point is that...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 25, 2015 at 9:39 am
Viewing 15 posts - 19,366 through 19,380 (of 59,098 total)