Viewing 15 posts - 19,081 through 19,095 (of 59,098 total)
You don't need OR. Please see the following article.
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/T-SQL/105968/
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 6:09 pm
You haven't defined @Job as an input parameter in the stored procedure. Please lookup CREATE PROCEDURE for more information on how to do that.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 6:05 pm
xsevensinzx (12/1/2015)
This is what I like that everyone despises.(Note: I tossed random aliases and tables as fillers.)
And this one...
You're right ... I don't care for all the bracketing BUT,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 5:54 pm
yakko_Warner (12/1/2015)
yes, i see that I was wondering about the cpu time message.
Yes. It means that session used over 7000 seconds of cpu time (almost 2 hours) and the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 5:48 pm
I avoid such "Hungarian Notation" in SQL Server as a general rule for the same reasons I avoided it back in my programming days. One example is that we...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 5:37 pm
omegadev21 (12/1/2015)
Thanks again for the input. Its nice to know this can be done but in the end, I made the developer cave and follow a normalized schema...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 5:22 pm
Welsh Corgi (12/1/2015)
SQL Server detects the differential and all of the all of the transaction...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Sergiy (11/29/2015)
This part:
REPLACE(REPLACE(@json,'}',''),'{','')
might work for the given simplified set of data.
But if simply removing "{" and "}" from a JSON string...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 4:00 pm
Personally, I avoid SSIS and PowerShell whenever I can, which is "Always" when it comes to SSIS. 😛
I don't know how you intend to make the CSV file from the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 9:05 am
Luis Cazares (12/1/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 8:55 am
polkadot (12/1/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 1, 2015 at 8:50 am
Cody K (11/30/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
November 30, 2015 at 4:23 pm
rameelster (11/30/2015)
I have partitioned a large table in test database which was performing slow archiving process using the below query
CREATE PARTITION FUNCTION TransactionHistoryPartitions (datetime)
AS RANGE RIGHT FOR VALUES ( '2015-10-05',...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
November 30, 2015 at 4:14 pm
GilaMonster (11/30/2015)
Those rules should be agreed with your team.
What Gail wrote above is the most important. I'll also [font="Arial Black"]STRONGLY [/font]recommend that the "Team" determine a "standard" and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
November 30, 2015 at 4:08 pm
kenny 40254 (11/30/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
November 30, 2015 at 11:55 am
Viewing 15 posts - 19,081 through 19,095 (of 59,098 total)