Viewing 15 posts - 18,781 through 18,795 (of 59,098 total)
SQLisAwE5OmE (12/29/2015)
Jeff, See the attachment for the create view script. Thanks.
Thanks for that. That view is a bit of a "Rosetta Stone" for what the table relationships are.
I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 9:46 pm
Eric M Russell (12/26/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 8:50 pm
drew.allen (12/29/2015)
Jeff Moden (12/29/2015)
drew.allen (12/29/2015)
None of the newer date/time data types support decimal math.
I consider that to be a major failure on the part of Microsoft. I'll never understand...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 8:40 pm
dwilliscp (12/29/2015)
I would love to post the code.. but it is my vendor's code... sorry.
Actually, that explains a lot.
So who's code is it that's in your first post on this...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 7:02 pm
SQLisAwE5OmE (12/29/2015)
Thnx again Jeff for trying. I am learning.
No problem. Looking back at this, I see that it's not actually a table. It's a view. What...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 6:54 pm
Jeff Moden (12/29/2015)
I'm thinking that all you need to do is change the AND to an OR in Alan's WHERE clause.
Never mind and apologies. I was in a hurry...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 6:41 pm
I'm thinking that all you need to do is change the AND to an OR in Alan's WHERE clause.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 2:48 pm
Jacob Wilkins (12/29/2015)
Seems to be a bug/issue in SSMS. It was reported (https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/499608/ssms-can-not-paste-more-than-43679-characters-from-a-column-in-grid-mode), and closed as not reproducible.
Precisely why I don't even bother with CONNECT except to see what they...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 2:29 pm
Jeff Moden (12/28/2015)
Don't limit your educational endeavors. Get the Developers Edition. It's usually less than $65USD somewhere. You'd pay almost that much for a good book.
I've found...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 2:11 pm
drew.allen (12/29/2015)
None of the newer date/time data types support decimal math.
I consider that to be a major failure on the part of Microsoft. I'll never understand why "improvements" are...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 12:53 pm
I agree except that Detroit city is slowly but surely making a comeback. Some of the surrounding burbs are really tough but that's true of any city.
Personally, I don't...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 12:31 pm
Orlando Colamatteo (12/29/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 12:20 pm
Grant Fritchey (12/29/2015)
That picture has always struck me... it's either a picture of Grant's back yard when he's BBQ'ing or a picture of Detroit on a bad night. Of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Phil Parkin (12/29/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (12/29/2015)
Phil Parkin (12/29/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (12/29/2015)
Phil Parkin (12/29/2015)
Grant Fritchey (12/29/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (12/29/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 12:02 pm
djj (12/29/2015)
Michael L John (12/29/2015)
Plus, you can...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2015 at 11:58 am
Viewing 15 posts - 18,781 through 18,795 (of 59,098 total)