Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 2,797 total)
February 13, 2017 at 12:32 pm
February 13, 2017 at 10:47 am
Myself, I came up from the operations side of the fence.
My initial college education was in architectural drafting, I took a job with a small mail-order computer parts company...
February 13, 2017 at 7:08 am
February 13, 2017 at 6:46 am
The problem is, you've got you're code inside a "SET @sql=" block, so what's happening is when it hits the single quote around your /, it thinks that's the end...
February 9, 2017 at 12:46 pm
Couple possibilities.
First, I'd bet that your workplace firewall (not the firewall in Windows, this would be your workplace router / firewall) isn't configured to allow the SQL port through...
February 9, 2017 at 12:00 pm
February 9, 2017 at 10:18 am
But, backups were (sort of) easy, teach the customer to make sure...
February 8, 2017 at 12:43 pm
February 8, 2017 at 11:51 am
So much fun trying to track database migrations to new servers, trying to keep track of which DB is going to which server and which are done and not...
I...
February 8, 2017 at 7:26 am
February 7, 2017 at 6:01 am
Possibly the best route to take would be to go to the bosses with your concerns, along with several possible solutions / mitigations (and rank the solutions honestly based on...
February 6, 2017 at 11:03 am
First up, I'm not familiar with Verio, so take this for what it's worth...
The questions I would have are, what sort of control do you have over your...
February 6, 2017 at 5:57 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 2,797 total)