Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 2,797 total)
April 18, 2017 at 9:37 am
April 17, 2017 at 8:08 am
What I think is, what is meant by "ignore his duties?"
Are the programmers sitting around playing on their phones all day and just not working? That's a management issue,...
April 14, 2017 at 12:12 pm
Nope, I didn't write the bomb. It was written into the system from...
April 14, 2017 at 8:59 am
So a question occurred to me reading an article on a sysadmin who planted a logic bomb in a former employers' system...
What would it take for any of you...
April 14, 2017 at 6:12 am
April 13, 2017 at 1:36 pm
Dang Hugo, that sucks.
At least the Dr indicated you're likely to make a full recovery, so there's that.
(No pirate jokes)
April 12, 2017 at 5:24 am
Just was looking in the topic on using Numeric as a Primary Key...
I know I'm probably going to annoy Jeff on this, but can we put Jeff Moden...
April 11, 2017 at 1:46 pm
So, which "Hacker Archetype" are you?
http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=7478#more-7478
Rather interesting idea, and frankly I think they can also apply to the non-coder type people in IT as well.
Myself,...
April 10, 2017 at 7:16 am
My unwind activities seem to mirror several peoples...
PC games (Some FPS, some RTS, starting to get hooked on iRacing)
Weekends I'll sometimes go out to the gun range
April 6, 2017 at 12:26 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 2,797 total)