Viewing 15 posts - 7,216 through 7,230 (of 8,754 total)
A quick window function solution
😎
USE tempdb;
GO
CREATE TABLE #TotalRevenue_Investments ( [Month] INT,[Year] INT,TotalRevenue INT,Descr VARCHAR(100),Company VARCHAR(100))
INSERT INTO #TotalRevenue_Investments
( Month ,
Year ,
TotalRevenue ,
Descr ,
Company
)
SELECT 1,2014,12,'Late Sales','US Late Sales' UNION
SELECT 2,2014,44, 'Late Sales','US...
September 2, 2014 at 10:08 am
Welsh Corgi (9/2/2014)
The date is going to change.
DECLARE @Select VARCHAR (50)
DECLARE @SQLQuery VARCHAR (500)
DECLARE @PreSelect CHAR (1)
DECLARE...
September 2, 2014 at 9:57 am
phingers (9/2/2014)
The maximum recursion 100 has...
September 2, 2014 at 3:19 am
ajmoon1313 (9/1/2014)
I've been task to pull daily report that covers Thursday throught Wednesday (date field as varchar(10) 2014-09-02)
for example today...
September 1, 2014 at 11:02 pm
skeezwiz (9/1/2014)
September 1, 2014 at 9:53 pm
Quick thought, redesign the recursive iteration approach, it is a real performance killer, use a tally table instead.
😎
September 1, 2014 at 2:28 pm
SpeedSkaterFan (9/1/2014)
I don't think that is the solution
The linked server only allows me a small portion of the things I want to do
1 of the tables I need to...
September 1, 2014 at 2:05 pm
Lynn Pettis (8/22/2014)
And Mr. Celko is back with his baseball bat. :Whistling:In more than one thread. :Whistling:
Now he has put the bat aside and instead taken up the lynching of...
September 1, 2014 at 1:42 pm
SpeedSkaterFan (9/1/2014)
I would like to use SSIS to get data from a mySQL database to SQL Server.
I have created a project incl package. In this package I have added...
September 1, 2014 at 1:31 pm
GilaMonster (9/1/2014)
Anyone feel up to some trigger fun?http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1609279-1292-1.aspx
Not certain there was a comprehension of the punchline:-P
😎
September 1, 2014 at 1:26 pm
Here is somewhat a generic sample, should get you passed this hurdle. This is not a complete solution but rather a demonstration of the technique.
😎
First the schema and the sample...
September 1, 2014 at 10:38 am
crazy_new (9/1/2014)
Quick questions below
😎
First table that I am deleting from, i'm inserting the new values into. The reason I have to delete from that table is to avoid duplicate...
September 1, 2014 at 10:00 am
Guitar_player (9/1/2014)
Eirikur Eiriksson (9/1/2014)
Here is another method, find the last character which is not space or numeric😎
Hi Eiriksson,
There are also quite records like 'ABC DEF 210...
September 1, 2014 at 3:42 am
Here is another method, find the last character which is not space or numeric
😎
USE tempdb;
GO
;WITH SAMPLE_DATA(ID,Column1) AS
(SELECT ID,Column1 FROM
(VALUES
(1,'ABCD 123')
,(2,'XY 567')
,(3,'ghj 001')
,(4,'RUT')
,(5,'PUT')) AS X(ID,Column1)
)
,T(N) AS (SELECT N FROM (...
September 1, 2014 at 2:40 am
cliffgettings (8/29/2014)
Jack Corbett (8/29/2014)
September 1, 2014 at 1:07 am
Viewing 15 posts - 7,216 through 7,230 (of 8,754 total)