Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
See attached error message, we managed to get around the issue by copying the sqlcmd.exe, sqlcmd.rll and batchparser.dll from the server where SQL is into the folder with the bat...
July 9, 2019 at 12:31 pm
Don't remember it being a text file but thanks Andrey, will take a look. I've just found an old Bat file from 2015 that was still being used up until...
July 9, 2019 at 10:52 am
We have that for other processes that are run by jobs however I need to check if this particular user has access to our ERP. Thanks for the feedback.
July 9, 2019 at 9:14 am
Thanks for coming back to me on this, its a specific SQL Agent job that needs to be run once a file comes in from a 3rd party. That file...
July 9, 2019 at 8:38 am
Sorry forgot to say, it does appear that we only get the duplicates when we see the Null Value Warning, we have five of these stored procedures that run one...
March 14, 2018 at 10:28 am
Thanks for this, I have removed the SUM's. The data itself is pretty straight forward and we have had issue with this before that have been rectified. The odd thing...
March 14, 2018 at 10:25 am
The job is scheduled to run at the same time every evening at 21:00.
Here's the code, thank you.
Declare @Costtype varchar(50) Declare @ACCTID...
March 14, 2018 at 6:10 am
Thanks for the response, it actually works in our favour I think as the procedure sends an email at the end so we can see where the...
September 8, 2017 at 4:09 am
Thanks tindog, i've had a quick look for xp_SMTP_sendmail but its looking increasingly likely that this could be the way to go.
The jobs are mainly just sending the results of...
July 6, 2016 at 10:16 am
Found the issue, the Code.DateParameter part of the formula for the parameter was looking at a Report Property which had the old name in it, once I updated that the...
May 30, 2014 at 5:35 am
Sorted, it was the Parallelism setting on the report server which was set differently to the live server
April 24, 2014 at 4:07 am
I've opened the file in Ultra Edit and it is definitely ANSI
February 26, 2014 at 5:12 am
When we added a data viewer the data is correct, the issue seems to occur when the data is added to the csv file.
February 26, 2014 at 3:32 am
Unfortunately we still had the same issue this morning
February 26, 2014 at 2:44 am
I have changed the .dtsx file to the second option and re-deployed the package, unfortunately I cannot run the export during office hours as it may lock up the system...
February 25, 2014 at 7:37 am