Viewing 15 posts - 4,456 through 4,470 (of 7,185 total)
Since NULL means "unknown", you can't know whether NULL is 0 or not. Therefore NULL<>0 cannot be evaluated as "True". This is why you need to be very...
June 8, 2012 at 4:52 am
Ah yes, good point. I think that would have been a better way to put the question.
John
June 8, 2012 at 2:30 am
IgorMi (6/8/2012)
June 8, 2012 at 2:16 am
IgorMi (6/8/2012)
Ensured with a direct try.
You can execute the following code and ensure yourself that the IGNORE_DUP_KEY = ON has done its effect.
create table qotd5
(
col1...
June 8, 2012 at 2:07 am
I got this right, but I'm still a little confused. Am I correct in thinking that what is being tested here is knowledge of the IGNORE_DUP_KEY setting and not...
June 8, 2012 at 2:00 am
Barry
How do you configure the server name for the connection string? Do you use a dtsConfig file, or a SQL table, or is it hard coded? Does the...
June 7, 2012 at 9:01 am
You can use the Execute Process task in SSIS.
John
June 7, 2012 at 7:08 am
Michael
The only thing that I can think of is that there's another piece of code somewhere that's creating a temp table with the same name. You can run a...
June 7, 2012 at 6:22 am
You'll need to find a way of assigning NULL to the variable that you pass in. If you can't do that, change the stored procedure so that it treats...
June 7, 2012 at 6:13 am
Michael
What kind of table are you creating - temp table, global temp table, or table in a user database? Are there multiple instances of the same package running at...
June 7, 2012 at 6:08 am
If you look on the Books Online page for sp_spaceused, you'll get your answer.
John
June 7, 2012 at 6:01 am
What account does the IBM Scheduler run under? Does that account have access to the databases?
John
June 6, 2012 at 8:09 am
Mal
We use LiteSpeed, but when I unsuccessfully tried to do an object level restore, I raised a call with Quest. They told me that our licence doesn't cover that....
June 1, 2012 at 5:00 am
I think frites have been adopted by Belgium as its own national delicacy. Indeed, there's a song in the Europop tradition (sung in English) called It's Great to be...
June 1, 2012 at 4:23 am
But that's my whole point. You've done it before and now you're having to do it again. That should tell you that the space that the database files...
June 1, 2012 at 3:46 am
Viewing 15 posts - 4,456 through 4,470 (of 7,185 total)