Viewing 15 posts - 7,876 through 7,890 (of 9,728 total)
What do you mean summary? And why would someone need to send you their resume?
July 8, 2010 at 4:27 am
Good point about the TRUNCATEONLY issue being only data files. Maybe that's what I was working on, I don't remember.
Alen, are you getting a specific error message when you try...
July 8, 2010 at 4:25 am
PeterG-377490 (7/7/2010)
July 8, 2010 at 4:20 am
iqtedar (7/7/2010)
July 7, 2010 at 12:41 pm
Did you try running the DBCC Shrinkfile with TruncateOnly after or before the EmptyFile?
ISTR going through this and I had to run both of them (don't remember the order) before...
July 7, 2010 at 12:33 pm
PeterG-377490 (7/7/2010)
I am NOT a DBA but have enough knowledge to do damage.
Don't worry. We all started that way.. @=)
PeterG-377490 (7/7/2010)
July 7, 2010 at 12:28 pm
As the others have said, this is all built into SQL Server already. And if there's an alert you can't find, but want, you can make your own.
And on jobs,...
July 7, 2010 at 12:20 pm
Eugene Elutin (7/6/2010)
It doesn't uses FranchiseID in the TaxID...
July 7, 2010 at 8:44 am
I just realized I'm going about this all wrong. I don't need *random* numbers specifically. I just need numbers that are NOT the TaxID. Which means I can use a...
July 7, 2010 at 8:41 am
First of all, "she", not he. @=)
Secondly, I need random numbers that do not repeat. I'm not limited to a range, but I need to make sure they only repeat...
July 6, 2010 at 11:33 am
lionwelp (7/1/2010)
Brandie Tarvin (7/1/2010)
Also, am I reading correctly that you want the most recent Druk_nr value? The one with the greatest (most recent) creatie__dat?
I want to have the most recent...
July 2, 2010 at 9:24 am
CTE stands for Common Table Expression. There's no easy way to explain it except as a pre-query to your main query which can replace 1) a temp table, 2) replace...
July 2, 2010 at 9:15 am
Good catch. I missed the '/' character. I was assuming that maybe he meant for that to be the unicode character of N.
July 2, 2010 at 9:11 am
Have you experimented with PIVOT yet? As usually coded, it wouldn't directly output your results as expected, but I bet you could nest a few PIVOT subqueries together to come...
July 1, 2010 at 10:48 am
Viewing 15 posts - 7,876 through 7,890 (of 9,728 total)