Wrapper to run stored procedure many times

• I just know i wont say "this don't work" to things that works and i have not tested

• adrian.facio (1/19/2012)

I just know i wont say "this don't work" to things that works and i have not tested

Yup.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• adrian.facio (1/19/2012)

I just know i wont say "this don't work" to things that works and i have not tested

GSquared (1/19/2012)

I must not have written clearly.

I'm not disagreeing with semicolons being an improvement. I'm disagreeing with the tennor of the statement you made. Or should I reword that to, "You're wrong, manners and respect are needed, and help to future-proof you against ... well ... something or other ... blah blah"? (Over the top for humor, not to offend, but to make a bit of a point.).

heh. I must not have been clear either, I did agree that "wrong" was a bit strong (I just felt the need to add that I'd still insist on it being put "right" where I work 😉 ).

I've been informed I'm a little brash sometimes, which is something I attempt to curb especially on forums where I'm only here to improve my knowledge. I'll be more careful next time.

Forever trying to learn
    My blog - http://www.cadavre.co.uk/
    For better, quicker answers on T-SQL questions, click on the following...http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537/
    For better, quicker answers on SQL Server performance related questions, click on the following...http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/SQLServerCentral/66909/

• is all good man

• Thank you for all the great responses. The thread took on a life of its own which is cool 🙂

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. ~ Einstein
    select cast (0x5365616E204465596F756E67 as varchar(128))

• Cadavre (1/19/2012)

adrian.facio (1/19/2012)

GSquared (1/19/2012)

I must not have written clearly.

I'm not disagreeing with semicolons being an improvement. I'm disagreeing with the tennor of the statement you made. Or should I reword that to, "You're wrong, manners and respect are needed, and help to future-proof you against ... well ... something or other ... blah blah"? (Over the top for humor, not to offend, but to make a bit of a point.).

heh. I must not have been clear either, I did agree that "wrong" was a bit strong (I just felt the need to add that I'd still insist on it being put "right" where I work 😉 ).

I've been informed I'm a little brash sometimes, which is something I attempt to curb especially on forums where I'm only here to improve my knowledge. I'll be more careful next time.

Makes sense.

Not trying to beat you up or anything.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply