Who is the Best Batman in Power BI

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Who is the Best Batman in Power BI

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• You've determined the best Batman movie, not the best Batman. A Batman can be awesome in an otherwise crap movie, or crap in an otherwise awesome movie.

• This is a great post! I wanted to work on something similar but with different characters/movies - would you share where you sourced the data for your BatmanMovies table? Was that from a variety of sources or was there one site in particular that had everything? Thanks!

• It looks like Bale is the favorite one. The movie and Batman are closely related

• mickie-763269 wrote:

This is a great post! I wanted to work on something similar but with different characters/movies - would you share where you sourced the data for your BatmanMovies table? Was that from a variety of sources or was there one site in particular that had everything? Thanks!

Sorry, I have the table with the movie revenue, but I do not have a table for multiple movies awards, scores and all the stuff, I manually created a small table with that info.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply