Where are you?

• Kingston Dhasian (3/22/2010)

But i have spoken to thousands of U.S citizens without going out of India even once. Guess how???

Clients interaction 🙂 ?

-------Bhuvnesh----------
    I work only to learn Sql Server...though my company pays me for getting their stuff done;-)

• Bhuvnesh (3/23/2010)

Kingston Dhasian (3/22/2010)

But i have spoken to thousands of U.S citizens without going out of India even once. Guess how???

Clients interaction 🙂 ?

Which company would be having thousands of US clients? Quite difficult. in fact my present company has none. But you are almost there. I used to work in a call center and once my trainer said You can proudly say that I have spoken to 1000's of Americans😀

Kingston Dhasian

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help - Jeff Moden
    http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537/

• I am here in central California (Visalia). Came from Missouri. I have been a lot of places in California.

• San Jose, California. 🙂

• Born and raised in Germany.

Educated in New York City.

Living in Milan Italy for the past 20 years.

How's that for a yo-yo.

• Anchorage, Alaska

• I'm in Sioux Falls, SD, and we still had that reputation well into the 70's 🙂

• What reputation is that?

John Rowan

======================================================
    Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• Sorry - I replied to a much earlier post that said people in New Jersey thought of Colorado as cowboys and Indians in the 50's, and thought my post would quote or link to that one. South Dakota is very centrally located in North America, but easily ignored, as Rand McNally even left us out of their Atlas on one revision.

• I figured so, but this thread is now so long I didn't want to go back and re-read them all.

I get to SF at least monthly (I'm in Omaha). One thing that always catches me off guard is that they allow ATV's on city streets!

John Rowan

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• Hi,

I live Manassas, Virginia and currently work Tyson's Corner, Virginia. I'm originally from Slinger, Wisconson.

Barbara

• dlautwein (3/23/2010)

Sorry - I replied to a much earlier post that said people in New Jersey thought of Colorado as cowboys and Indians in the 50's, and thought my post would quote or link to that one. South Dakota is very centrally located in North America, but easily ignored, as Rand McNally even left us out of their Atlas on one revision.

So where was Mount Rushmore?? 😉

• It's in Keystone, SD. The nearest 'big' town is Rapid City, SD, which is about 1/2 hour away. I was born just outside of Rapid City, at Elsworth AFB, but have lived in Omaha most of my life.

John Rowan

• John Rowan (3/23/2010)

It's in Keystone, SD. The nearest 'big' town is Rapid City, SD, which is about 1/2 hour away. I was born just outside of Rapid City, at Elsworth AFB, but have lived in Omaha most of my life.

Umm, you took me seriously, didn't you. I have actually visited Mount Rushmore, and Crazy Horse. Can't wait to go back and see how much further (or not) Crazy Horse has come. Nothing like craving a statue out of a mountain.

• We went there about 5 years ago, back when we only had 2 kids, for a family vacation. We stayed in Rapid City and hit Rushmore, Reptile Gardens, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park, Bear Country, went through caves, had a chuckwagon suppers, and stayed in Deadwood for a couple of nights. My 2 oldest kids still talk about it. It was an amazing vacation. I too can't wait to go back.

John Rowan

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 490 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply