Waitfor Threads

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Waitfor Threads

• You've just gotta love people that give a super low rating to an article or QoTD without leaving a reason.  🙁  I thought this was a great question because of the knowledge of connections involved.  Thanks, Steve.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Jeff Moden wrote:

You've just gotta love people that give a super low rating to an article or QoTD without leaving a reason.  🙁  I thought this was a great question because of the knowledge of connections involved.  Thanks, Steve.

In some cases, the low rating is because people click randomly on the stars and find they've given the question two stars regardless of their actual opinion of it.  Is there any way to change a rating once it's been (inadvertently) given?

On two occasions I have been asked, "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" ... I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
    —Charles Babbage, Passages from the Life of a Philosopher

How to post a question to get the most help http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537

• I thought we could re-rate content. I know that was an issue in the past. Seems like something has changed or is broken. Filing a bug.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply