Valentines Day

• I was tempted to choose the wrong answer on purpose just for fun, but I have enough wrong answers already !

• After searching MSDN for hours, I was unable to find the correct answer. So I had to guess. Luckily, I somehow managed to guess correctly but was very disappointed to find no reference to books online or MSDN in the explanation.

Just kidding on all of that (except the getting it correct part). Happy Valentine's Day!!! 😉

• I thought this site loved all SQL database engines, but it just isn't in love with them...:-P

• Feeling the Love Steve.

I think this question proves that some people answer the questions wrong on purpose. :w00t:

• Thanks for the easy points!

Regards,

Phil

• sknox (2/14/2011)

I thought this site loved all SQL database engines, but it just isn't in love with them...:-P

"But SQL, can't we just be friends." :hehe:

• At the time of this posting, 18 ppl got it wrong.

I have to wonder, are they simply people who answer (E) to every question on the SAT, 18 people who managed to simply misclick by accident (it's the two answers next door), or some folks trying to make a point?

Then I realized... I don't care!... I've got a date with SQL 2k5 tonight, we're doing Fondu! Then my network admins are going to kill me when the server runs slow tomorrow because of the hangover.

- Craig Farrell

Never stop learning, even if it hurts. Ego bruises are practically mandatory as you learn unless you've never risked enough to make a mistake.

For better assistance in answering your questions[/url] | Forum Netiquette
    For index/tuning help, follow these directions.[/url] |Tally Tables[/url]

Twitter: @AnyWayDBA

• I thought about answering Oracle just for the fun of it but my LOVE for points won out.:-)

• Cute

RegardsRudy KomacsarSenior Database Administrator"Ave Caesar! - Morituri te salutamus."

• OK, who voted for PostgreSQL?

- webrunner

-------------------
    A SQL query walks into a bar and sees two tables. He walks up to them and asks, "Can I join you?"
    Ref.: http://tkyte.blogspot.com/2009/02/sql-joke.html

• Good thing Access wasn't an option or there would be a lot more wrong answers :sick:.

• What - this isn't about PostGres?

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Amazing, 55 people were wrong!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply