Unlock the Power of Google Cloud SQL: Setting Up SQL Server and PostgreSQL Instances

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Unlock the Power of Google Cloud SQL: Setting Up SQL Server and PostgreSQL Instances

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Thank you for the elaborate description on Google cloud databases. Somehow towards the end the backend database switched from a mySQL to a SQL Server without notice. Or did I miss something ?

----------------------------------------------------

• Thank you for taking the time to read my article I would like to clarify that there is no switch from MySQL to SQL Server within the content. The article primarily focuses on the setup and configuration of SQL Server and PostgreSQL instances within the Google Cloud SQL service. It provides step-by-step instructions on how to leverage Google Cloud SQL for managing SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases on the Google Cloud Platform.

The article does not discuss any transition from MySQL to SQL Server. However, if there was any confusion or if a specific part gave the impression of such a switch, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I aim to ensure clarity in my future writings to avoid any confusion for readers.

If you have any further questions or require any additional information regarding Google Cloud SQL, SQL Server, or any related topics, please feel free to ask. I'm here to assist you.

Thank you again for your feedback, and I appreciate your interest in my article.

• sorry but you write on the beginning „…that lets you run MySQL and PostgreSQL databases…“ and then later you write all time about MySQL „…Download and install MySQL Workbench.“ and so on.

Then you write about Backup and Restore …. with SSMS. So, like MMartin1 say, you switched here to SQL Server. But this is not a biggest Problem.

You can’t restore a single DB in Google Cloud SQL. You need to restore an instance. And this instance can have one or more DB‘s inside. You can’t choose one of DB inside this instance to restore. For restoring a single MSSQL DB in Google Cloud SQL first you should do a export to the bucket. After that you can do an import .bak File from this bucket.

I think you article is copy and paste from some AI generated stuff. Sorry if i wrong!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply