Here are the steps for manually installing the .CAB file:
1. Download the .cab file and save it on your desktop.
2. After the file is saved on your desktop, right-click the Iuctl.cab file, and then click Open
3. Select all the files that are listed. To do this, point to the file list, and then press CTRL+A.
4. Right-click the files that you selected, and then click Extract.
5. Select a known location, and then click OK. For example, select the desktop.
6. Locate the file where you extracted it. For example, locate the file on the desktop.
7. Right-click the RSClientPrint.inf file, and then click Install.