Unable to add assembly. Assebly not present in the current database

• I am trying to load a CLR assembly that wont work with

postData = HttpUtility.UrlEncode(postData);

in the code

I am using System.Web

The error is:

"Assembly 'ClassLibrary1' references assembly 'system.web, version=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.', which is not present in the current database. SQL Server attempted to locate and automatically load the referenced assembly from the same location where referring assembly came from, but that operation has failed (reason: 2(error not found)). Please load the referenced assembly into the current database and retry your request."

What do I need to do to SQL to fix this to allow me to use the HttpUtility

I cant find much on this. It must be somthing simple. i am using sql server 2005 sp2

• Hi,

as this is an unsupported assembly () you must register it

before using it with "CREATE ASSEMBLY" statement.

But you should carefully test this - there's surely a reason why the assmenbly is unsupported ...

The_sponge (2/28/2008)

"Assembly 'ClassLibrary1' references assembly 'system.web, version=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.', which is not present in the current database. SQL Server attempted to locate and automatically load the referenced assembly from the same location where referring assembly came from, but that operation has failed (reason: 2(error not found)). Please load the referenced assembly into the current database and retry your request."

HTH,

Karsten

• Hi,

have you been able to create system.web assembly in SQL2005? I'm always getting this error (looks like it references itself):

Warning: The Microsoft .Net frameworks assembly 'system.web, version=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, processorarchitecture=x86.' you are registering is not fully tested in SQL Server hosted environment.

Warning: The Microsoft .Net frameworks assembly 'system.drawing, version=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, processorarchitecture=msil.' you are registering is not fully tested in SQL Server hosted environment.

Warning: The Microsoft .Net frameworks assembly 'system.directoryservices, version=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, processorarchitecture=msil.' you are registering is not fully tested in SQL Server hosted environment.

Warning: The Microsoft .Net frameworks assembly 'system.directoryservices.protocols, version=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, processorarchitecture=msil.' you are registering is not fully tested in SQL Server hosted environment.

Warning: The Microsoft .Net frameworks assembly 'system.enterpriseservices, version=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, processorarchitecture=x86.' you are registering is not fully tested in SQL Server hosted environment.

Warning: The Microsoft .Net frameworks assembly 'system.runtime.remoting, version=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b77a5c561934e089, processorarchitecture=msil.' you are registering is not fully tested in SQL Server hosted environment.

Meldung 10300, Ebene 16, Status 2, Zeile 1

Assembly 'System.Web' references assembly 'system.web, version=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.', which is not present in the current database. SQL Server attempted to locate and automatically load the referenced assembly from the same location where referring assembly came from, but that operation has failed (reason: version, culture or public key mismatch). Please load the referenced assembly into the current database and retry your request.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply