The US Holiday

• Revenant (7/7/2013)

L' Eomot InversΓ© (7/7/2013)

. . . Why go for the British colors? . . .

Probably because it was a good idea. Russians did it in about 1700, the French 12 years after the Americans and Czechs in 1918. πŸ˜‰

That sounds as if the Russians had it before the British (but not before the English): the English added blue to their red and white in 1606 when our king took over their crown, but we didn't add red to our blue and white until 1707, so British RWB dates from then.

Tom

• Rich Weissler (7/5/2013)

Thomas Abraham (7/4/2013)

Thanks for the question Steve. However, in the spirit of harmonic international relations, I propose that we extend the same courtesy to other countries: August 1st for Switzerland, October 28 for Greece (Oxi! day), etc. πŸ˜‰

Oh, if only there were a way to submit questions of the day. πŸ˜‰

I have posted a QotD before. I was suggesting that someone from those countries post a question for their country. Americans get into too much trouble when they go mucking about with other countries! :w00t:

[font="Verdana"]Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.[/font]
    Connect to me on LinkedIn

• Thank you for the easy 7 points.

• Totally fun question. πŸ™‚

• Cadavre (7/4/2013)

Took dredging it up from the depths of my memory, but I got it. I run a dark theme, e.g. black background. All the rest of the colours are customised to suit the background πŸ™‚

I run the same kind of environment

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply