The Twleve Days of Christmas

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Twleve Days of Christmas

• Steve buddy, you've been doing this too long 🙂 J/k, very funny and merry festivus!

• Heh... you're a sick man, Mr. Jones! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Merry Christmas!

And I don't think I've been doing this long enough!

😉

• Well it's only us true die hards that would log in on Christmas day.

Steve, if it were only just the twelve days. There are 300 plus additional when it's even more fun.

Happy Merry everyone.

ATBCharles Kincaid

• Charles Kincaid (12/25/2007)

Well it's only us true die hards that would log in on Christmas day.

Steve, if it were only just the twelve days. There are 300 plus additional when it's even more fun.

Happy Merry everyone.

How sick it is to not only be logging in on Christmas day but doing so while on vacation - if there are prizes being handed out (prize idiot numero uno, e.g.) then bags I the first one...:P

Merry Christmas!

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• Dedicated is a better word than sick 😛

Actually it's such a habit for me and since the desktop and office are mere steps from the kitchen, garage, and family room, hard to not stop in here sometimes.

Besides, I was downloading Vista Ultimate for my new laptop 😉

• Steve Jones - Editor (12/25/2007)

Dedicated is a better word than sick 😛

Actually it's such a habit for me and since the desktop and office are mere steps from the kitchen, garage, and family room, hard to not stop in here sometimes.

Besides, I was downloading Vista Ultimate for my new laptop 😉

Vista Ultimate is for the very brave & daring...my boss has it installed on his laptop and it's such an Ultimate (pun intended) memory hog that even opening 2 instances of a browser has everything gagging and choking and coming to a wheezing & slow deathly end! :w00t:

Dedicated is certainly a much better word...does this mean that I don't get the prize?!?!:blink:

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• Santa's all out of prizes for now.

I'm going to try Ultimate rather than hassle with XP too much for now. Slightly worried about drivers and I don't want to waste a lot of time building right now.

I shall give you a first hand report in a few months.

• It took me 4 hours to upgrade a laptop from Vista to XP, and I'm still a couple of device drivers short. It should be a Class B Felony to sell a laptop with 1 GB of RAM with Vista preinstalled.

BTW, next year maybe we can stretch the season out a little bit with a 0x12 days of Christmas? 🙂 Wow I just realized how big a nerd I am... (no agreement necessary, thanks) 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply