The Lighter Side - Life is like an analogy

• David.Poole

SSC Guru

Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Lighter Side - Life is like an analogy

• Richard Corrie

SSC Journeyman

Outstanding; Thank-you for taking the time to lighten my day.

/Richard

• DaftUsername

Old Hand

That made me laugh :w00t:.. A good way to start a day, and yes, it's a great analogy for a project.. Especially the part about chasing turds.. Don't expect me to get excited over a project when I know the end users will spend their time on the end result chasing turds down a pipe! Excellent!

• Frank Bazan

SSCertifiable

Very funny!

Kindest Regards,

Frank Bazan

• Anipaul

SSC-Insane

Wonderful Wonderful, Though I hate anologies but this one is good. :w00t:

This one may inspire others to write more and more articles like this. This helps to ease our stress ........;)

David excellent one .......

• John Colin Willaims

Valued Member

I notice that Jodrell offers a 3D simulation of a trip to Mars - maybe the first project wasn't so impossible afterall?

But then, it is always after the project that another developer rocks up and offers an off the shelf package that they reckon would do the same job for less effort and cost...

• Will Casey

Mr or Mrs. 500

Well played, I enjoyed that. At least a chocolate ice cream always expectation manages my kid to a satisfied customer.

• RiK Muñoz

Say Hey Kid

Superb article! 5/5 from me matey-boy! 🙂

Con mucho carino,

RiK Munoz

• Gary Morgan

SSC Veteran

lol good work! 5\5 from me!

• SDM

SSCommitted

Outstanding. I'm on a project much like that one now.

• Brian Munier

SSCrazy

Definitely a good chuckle and it also strikes me that while I have a great plan to use a nice process to correctly identify data needed to complete a change, someone always gets distracted and sends the plan down the drain.;)

Brian

• eric.gunn

SSC Veteran

Brilliant!

• pkenny

SSC Rookie

Excellent! While I am now in the USA, I went to Manchester University, so the mention of Jodrell Bank got my attention right away.

Peter.

• Simon_L

SSCarpal Tunnel

its only 35 miles from me so wondering whether my six year old would enjoy or feel like the deliverable didnt match up to his visions/expectations of x-wings and deathstars flying around etc

si

• Former Member

Grasshopper

. . . I will suffer an irrepressible smile all day -- right after I send this article link to my clients !:D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply