The Great Uproar

• We are friends!  I just happen to be wicked, (amongst other not-so-nice attributes)....   (I suppose the "Free the Marshmallows" coalition will now rear its ugly head...). 

The acronym is BigMAC [Big Marshmallow Around the Campfire]

I thought that might be an appropriate quote since I have been part of this post and the ongoing Uproar...  But I am concerned that GPF^ has not responded to the scurilous allegations...   

I wasn't born stupid - I had to study.

• since we are deviating yet again - must be the same "Miss" who was told...

"We have established what you are, madam. We are now merely haggling over the price."

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• i did respond... maybe a bit to soon for your eyes to see and mind to register.... look up way up...

• GPF^... HAS responded...in his own inimitable fashion...you missed it with all these quotations flying around...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• Ooops.  GPF^ did post...  

Outer Space is OURS!  We declared, so now it is fact!!!    (As to our "arab foreign policy"?  I was hoping to change the topic of this thread for at least bit, but not in that direction...).   

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed."  Winston Churchill 

• the bidding will start at one SSC tshirt...

• sounds like you are calling yourself a cow?

i stick with one of my shirts ... they willl smell better and make more sense...

• Cows do make scents...    

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply