The Best Job

• As another sailboat fan I'd just like to retire from work and just live, not work to live. Time to go sailing, garden, enjoy all the hobbies and then go sailing again!

• I'd love to work in the 3D graphics industry. I do modelling and rendering as a hobby, but I'm no where near as good as the professionals

That, or be an author.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • I would love to be an artist for a living.  I do it as a "part-time" job now  (http://www.veronicabrownart.com) ......very part time....I stay up late nights just to get an hour of "paint" time in.  I have this need to be more creative than my programming allows me during the day.  I also love to work with horses.  I think I would love to train horses half the time and the other half paint them!  Ahhh....nothing like being outdoors on a horse in some remote area with nothing around you but the beautiful outdoors!!

• I cannot believe you started just a couple of years ago...If I had even a tenth of your talent I'd quit my job and waste no time in making this full-time...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• I'd be: a fry cook on venus.

• Thanks Sushila for the compliments......glad you took a moment to take a look at my work!

.....guess it all boils down to whether or not I feel I'm ready to take the plunge and make art my profession ....just not sure I'm brave enough for that yet 

• Well, I did have to go through several pages before I found something that had to do with sports, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has that bent.  It seems like sports geeks and computers jocks often don't go together.  Anyways... I'd like to be a sports broadcaster.  Something like color-commentator for the NFL would work.  Anybody know of an opening for a DBA who's never played football?  I mean hey, it wouldn't be the first time a completely unqualified person was "in the booth". 

• Josh,

Send Mr. Madden an email

Actually, go for that ESPN contest/show with Stuart Scott. I'd watch if you made it!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply