The 400,000 Member Milestone

• Thanks you and thank you to the community !

RegardsRudy KomacsarSenior Database Administrator"Ave Caesar! - Morituri te salutamus."

• Thanks all for the opportunity to spend time in the community.  I learn more from every post I answer.

So, just out of curiosity, what are the mechanics of taking a look at the cool SQL Prompt software?  A few associates have mentioned the tool, but no one has actually installed it yet.  A free copy is going to be totally cool!

Wayne

• Sweet...

Nice going on the 400k.

This is definitely my favorite site for SQL questions and problems, I just wish I had more time to help others out.

• Thanks and congratulations SQL Server Central .  This is by far one of the best resources on the Net for information.  The number of subscribers certainly shows it.

Lee

• Hooray!!  I won something!  I would love to spend more time on these message boards, but work just seems to get in the way.  I knew there was a good reason to get my ranking up!  Onward and upward! 
      Keep up the good work Steve (and crew)! 

• Thanks everyone and an email will be going out soon with details on claiming your prize.

• Wonderful and thanks, I was wondering about that little piece of information .  I think that this is the first time I have ever won something.

Actually not true, I also won a copy of this sites articles whenever the latest book comes out.  But I guess the book hasn't come out yet.

I am so excited.

• Congrats guy.  I wish you the half million before Decembre 2007...

And thanx again for the great prizes .

• Anyone else noticed this? The top ten posters account for a whopping 11.8 % of the 337 000 lifetime posts.  Their combined posts count is close to 40 000, consider this against the global average per user that is less than 1 post a piece .

• Interesting.  Lol, that is hardly complementary to the rest of us

• Yes - I was looking at the top post counts as well...I was thinking that there're so many names out there that were very familiar at one time - Frank Kalis & Chris Hedgate used to post regularly - & then they just completely disappeared...you seem to have a steady daily post count despite the sabbatical that you took last year...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• Hi,

This is the best site i have come across, with so many high qualified software professionals providing solutions and their experience. Its teriffic!

Congratulations.

I am very happy to be on this site.

Regards,

Nagesh

• Not everyone has time or opportunity to share their knowledge... some answers can take 1 hour to figure out and write up.  So I guess that would make me the lucky one .

• Cheers - thank you very much!! This is probably the nicest community that I visit on the net.

• I'd like to add my congratulations and my thanks (plus one more post )

Without a doubt, I get the most help for SQL Server on this site and I try to give back whenever I can.

MG

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."
    Tony Hoare

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." Red Adair.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply