#Temp Table

• sue.. - qui est sue ?!?!

erik - i sent you a pm about an article that i recently submitted - did you get it ?!

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• The new nickname you used for about 1 week when you tried to disappear.

• I am able to loate the table... just see no data..

#TempTable_Erik_Loco________________________________________________________________________________________________000000005209 1142268566 U  1 6 1610613025 0 0 0 2005-08-26 10:32:03.103 0 0 0 U  1 339 0 2005-08-26 10:32:03.103 0 0 0 0 0 513 0

'

Is the data not visiable or will i need to do a select and insert into another table?

Dam again!

• This is the metadata of the table... You select data from a temp table just like you would do a regular table.

• Oh yea,,

Dam again!

• rg - i seriously hope for your sake that you're not insulting my intelligence by suggesting that i did it because i tried to disappear...i did it in response to another post of yours' where you said i had the same nickname as always...was just teasing you..

erik - you can do a "select * from #temp" in QA - you won't be able to see this in EM - DID you read my pm or not ?!?!

• Nice tease .

• Hey,

There will be no fighting durning my learning experience..

Dam again!

• We don't have that much time Erik .

• now, now remi - be nice...

besides erik - there's no other time ....unless remi moves to ny - in which case i'm withdrawing from ssc anyway.... - that's when i'll definitely disappear for good..

• = You'll be learning for a lifetime... in case you didn't know that just yet.

• Well aware of that one...

Unless you are like Rimi

Dam again!

• I'm still learning everyday... maybe I have more ram though .

• Dam again!

• there's nothing random about you at all remi...once things go into that head of yours it seems to be retained there for life....maybe a prom ?!?!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply