It's been a few days, but I've been out of town and no time to review changes. Quite a few items worked through this week and some nice changes.
- Code scrolling for wide lines (yay!)
- Forum rewriting of some links/titles is fixed to allow links to specific posts
- Remembering your notification settings works with replying to threads. Still an issue with new threads.
- Single quotes remain single quotes in code (so x = '' works, as well as something ='test')
- Blog sources correctly fixed. We had some mix ups with edits here because different parts of the system stored metadata in different places
- BB code reference link added above forum edit box
- Authors appear on all article listings
- Stairways now accept resource files (I can fix things here)
A few metrics:
Frontend Priority - 16 items on backlog, 12 in progress, 7 items fixed (1 returned for partial fix)
Frontend Backlog - 21 items, 0 in progress
Infrastructure and perf - 40 items, 1 in progress
Admin priority - 9 items, 1 in progress, 1 blocked
Admin backlog - 9 items