SSRS 2016 Mobile Reports - Parameters

• Hello all. First of all, this is my first post here in this forum. I apologize if this question has already been asked. I am very familiar with creating standard/paginated reports in SSRS using Visual Studio. Very well versed in using parameters in reports, and creating drill downs that launch another report which passes parameter values in so that the data set can be filtered.

With the Mobile Reports Publisher, on the surface it looks as though the usage of parameters are much more limited. For example, is it possible to use a parameter value in the Title or Subtitle of an object such as a Number Gauge? These parameter values can easily be displayed on a standard SSRS report using the syntax Parameters!<parameter_name>.Value. Or, how about displaying a field value from the data set in the Title or Subtitle, such as using Fields!<field_name>.Value.

For example, in the attached image I am displaying a number that represents the percentage of free disk space for a given disk. I want to have included in the Subtitle what the Drive Letter is.

Is there a similar way that this can be accomplished using the Mobile Report Publisher?

Thanks,

Steven C.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply