SSRS 2005 Subscriptions... HELP!

• All, I'm fairly new to SSRS. I've built some working reports and now am trying to organize a subscription so one of the reports can be delivered to a file share on a timed schedule. It appears the subscription / schedule is set properly. I can see the job and its execution in the Job Activity Monitor but no report is delivered and the status of the subscription remains unchanged after a refresh. Additionally I don't see any reference to the report in the reporting services log files.

I'm really struggling with the mechanics of subscriptions so would appreciate it if someone would point me toward a diagnostic path to find out what's happening with the report subscription?

Thanks.

• Just a few questions in order to help...

Are you using data driven subs? Im assuming that the subscription was set up on your account using your user name right? If so go to the reporting website and click on the "My Subscriptions" in the top right hand corner. Find your report and what error (if any) does it give here.. Has it defiantly failed, this will narrow down the issue...

Also are you using full network mapping, i.e. Q\ReportExport\ - this might fail as "Q" isn't set up on the server or a different network path altogether...

Can you send me any screenshots, I have used subscriptions for a while now so can help if you still need it...

• Thanks for the reply.

OK something has changed. In the time from my post to your reply I removed the subscription I was working on and now when I try to set up a New Subscription I get a message about insufficient credentials or invalid report link. The report is not linked so it must be a credential issue. If so where should I be looking to resolve this?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply