SSC Fantasy Football 2020

• Lynn is unlikely to lose. I had a number of underperformers, and I likely won't get enough tonight to overcome what his players will put up.

• Ray K wrote:

I still have an outside shot at a playoff spot.  I need to win my matchup, and I need Lynn and Old Cats to lose!

Go Steve and Green Machine!!!

Pretty sure after last night I will win my match up, but looks like Green Machine will come up short against Old Cattonians.  They made a valiant effort, just had a couple of under performers this week.  It looked like they had a chance on Sunday.

• Ray K wrote:

I still have an outside shot at a playoff spot.  I need to win my matchup, and I need Lynn and Old Cats to lose!

Go Steve and Green Machine!!!

I won and Old Cats won, so we both missed sneaking into 6th place and a shot at the championship.

• Playoffs are in full swing, my bid to meet Ray in the Consolation bracket finals failed miserably.

The Ravens and Bulldogs square off, with the always interesting matchup of a QB throwing to an opponents WR.  They'll also both be watching the Seattle/Washington game hoping different parts of the offense score.  The Ravens get the honor of rooting for the Steelers D and TE.

Jimbabwe celebrates his rookie SSCFFL season with a first round victory and second round matchup with the Cowboys.  He's counting on last week's momentum to spring board him past the Kyler Murray/Davante Adams/Mike Davis train that the Cowboys are riding.  Slight edge on paper to the Cowboys.

Make sure to get your lineups set before tonight's game.  There's also games on Saturday to be aware of.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Well that's tough to take! 1 game in and I'm hanging on by my finger nails already.

It will take something pretty special to get out of this hole against the number one ranked Ravens.

Still, as Lynn likes to say, on any given Sunday...

• SQLDCH wrote:

Playoffs are in full swing, my bid to meet Ray in the Consolation bracket finals failed miserably.

The Ravens and Bulldogs square off, with the always interesting matchup of a QB throwing to an opponents WR.  They'll also both be watching the Seattle/Washington game hoping different parts of the offense score.  The Ravens get the honor of rooting for the Steelers D and TE.

Jimbabwe celebrates his rookie SSCFFL season with a first round victory and second round matchup with the Cowboys.  He's counting on last week's momentum to spring board him past the Kyler Murray/Davante Adams/Mike Davis train that the Cowboys are riding.  Slight edge on paper to the Cowboys.

Make sure to get your lineups set before tonight's game.  There's also games on Saturday to be aware of.

I get to meet Ray in the finals for the Consolation Bracket.  Seems fitting.

• Sequelsurfer wrote:

Well that's tough to take! 1 game in and I'm hanging on by my finger nails already.

It will take something pretty special to get out of this hole against the number one ranked Ravens.

Still, as Lynn likes to say, on any given Sunday...

Allen had a great game and you got a nice victory. Congratulations on making it to the final!

Now I'll have to fight for that third place.

P.S. At least the Steelers lost last night. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Luis Cazares.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • I thought my matchup would be closer, but surprisingly things went well.

Best of Luck this weekend to everyone!

• Lynn Pettis wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Playoffs are in full swing, my bid to meet Ray in the Consolation bracket finals failed miserably.

I get to meet Ray in the finals for the Consolation Bracket.  Seems fitting.

Very.  Two former league champs, for the right to determine who's number 7!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor wrote:

I thought my matchup would be closer, but surprisingly things went well.

Best of Luck this weekend to everyone!

Well deserved run to the final Steve! Good luck to all teams this weekend.

Thanks so much for allowing me to join the league, I've had a great time playing Fantasy Football for the first time.

• Thanks for joining, and hope you had fun.

• Well it looks like the 'Bulk-Logged' Final is balanced finely on a knife edge following the Saturday games. As we both have an interest in Monday Night Football, hopefully we'll both still be on the same knife-edge after Sundays games.

Did I mention we're both from the Bulk-Logged division?

Best of luck Steve.

• Ha ha flying the flag for the Bulk-Logged division this weekend, could be setting all sorts of unwanted records. Looks like we've used up all our luck getting to the final.

• Looks like I will be losing to Ray tomorrow.  Two of my wide receivers didn't show up today.

• In a low scoring game, it only takes 1 player to make a difference.

Cue Mr Adams!

Wheres the white flag?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply