SSC Fantasy Football 2019

• Placeholder for the 2019 league. Congrats to the 2018 winners:

Lynn - $100
    Keith - $75
    Sequelsurfer - $50

I'll do the same prizes next year. Everyone from 2018 has first crack at the league (12 teams), but if you're interested in joining, leave a note here. First come, first serve when we assemble in the July/Aug timeframe.

I'll throw out again Flex and/or PPR for changes to the standard scoring. I'm in favor of Flex, not sure about PPR.

• I have to return, defend my 2018 Championship (plus the three others).

• Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, January 9, 2019 2:46 PM

I have to return, defend my 2018 Championship (plus the three others).

I'm definitely in!  Somebody has to knock you off the pedestal! 😀

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K - Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:34 PM

Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, January 9, 2019 2:46 PM

I have to return, defend my 2018 Championship (plus the three others).

I'm definitely in!  Somebody has to knock you off the pedestal! 😀

Surfer is in.
    I've won the consolation bracket, and had runner up and now 3rd in the main event, time to win the big one.

• Sequelsurfer - Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:07 AM

Surfer is in.
    I've won the consolation bracket, and had runner up and now 3rd in the main event, time to win the big one.

Count me in.
    I need to do better this time.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Im in!

Rodders...

• Hey all,

It's coming close to that time of the year again, NFL football season!  I renewed the league and set the draft date and time, remaining consistent on Labor Day Monday (September 2).

Please respond to the league email so that I know you're participating.  I'll be monitoring the renews up to the week before draft, if you don't respond in time I'll cut you and open the league up to someone else.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH wrote:

Hey all, It's coming close to that time of the year again, NFL football season!  I renewed the league and set the draft date and time, remaining consistent on Labor Day Monday (September 2).   Please respond to the league email so that I know you're participating.  I'll be monitoring the renews up to the week before draft, if you don't respond in time I'll cut you and open the league up to someone else. Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer.  

I'm in!  Looking forward to knocking Lynn off his pedestal! 😀

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• The surfer dude is in

• I'm in. Hoping to make it to improve from my rookie year.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Of course I am in, you all need a target.

• I'm in

• I'm in as well

Rodders...

• Look who I met at SQL Saturday this weekend -- pictured here are the only multiple-time champions of the SSCFFL!

• Hey all - unfortunately I will not be back this year.  I'm just terribly swamped with work & travel, so am not paying any attention to football, much less anything else.  Appreciate you guys having me last year.  Have a great, injury free season!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply