SSC Fantasy Football 2019

• Well, I'm out of the top two. Good luck next week, but my RB game was weak, and my opponent's, quite strong.

• Sorry I've been largely absent from this thread - can't believe it looks like I'm squeaking out a win to get into the final round...

• I rolled the dice on it this week, and it paid off fortunately.  We'll see - if they decide to sit him next week, then I may well be in trouble.

• Patrick Kansa (@pkansa) wrote:

I rolled the dice on it this week, and it paid off fortunately.  We'll see - if they decide to sit him next week, then I may well be in trouble.

You should sit him, just to be safe.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Well, I'll take that under advisement. As to whether or not I will... "It depends" 🙂

• 2019-12-17_8-22-01

Take that, you brain eating, dust ridden, archaic learning tool!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Ugh -- wanted to respond sooner, but I've been lying in bed since Sunday, sick!

Congrats, Patrick, on your win!  I guess my third title will have to wait another season!

Now to get myself a bronze medal...!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• The finals are here!

Ditka vs SSC Ravens

Ditka has the fortune of being able to root unabashedly for his fantasy team without compromising his own personal convictions.  Not so for the SSC Ravens.  They'll be lamenting every L. Jackson first down, every L. Jackson TD, every L. Jackson leaving drive that stalls in the red zone and allows J. Tucker to kick another field goal.  The SSC Ravens will be content with a 10-3 game, the only TD coming on a pick 6 from Baker Mayfield.

On paper, this is actually a lopsided looking victory for the SSC Ravens.  Touting two top tier RBs and the greatest QB in the league, as well as beneficial match ups for his second tier players, an inaugural championship may be in the works for the second year league participant.

Ditka has the aforementioned L. Jackson though, who has largely been responsible for his season's success (and last week's victory).  A healthy James Connor and an aerial shootout in Minnesota will be needed, as well tier 1 production from Amari Cooper.

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • So, my team's performance was disappointing.

Congratulations Patrick!

I'm truly happy to have achieved 2nd place as I was just aiming for the playoffs.

66b705da03962841ed19f0b6234970391478c43441797c08d0339f531d56f6c1

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Congrats, Patrick!  Ditka wins his first title since 2013!

Steve and I are still battling it out for third place!  I just need Aaron Rodgers to NOT have a great game!  Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll stub his toe running out of the locker room!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Thanks!  For me, it was all luck with getting Lamar Jackson out of the draft, and being able to ride that superstar performance all season.

• Ditka is like a broken clock - except instead of twice a day, it's twice a decade... I guess?

• Congrats and thanks, everyone, for playing. It was a fun year.

Looks like things are final with :

1. Ditka
    2. SSC Ravens
    3. Orange Engineers
    4. Way0utwest Cowboys

• Thanks, all, for making the season more interesting!

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor wrote:

Looks like things are final with :

<li style="list-style-type: none;">

1. Orange Engineers
      <li style="list-style-type: none;">

1. Way0utwest Cowboys

Not quite yet, Steve -- you still have Aaron Rodgers to play tonight!

Personally, I hope he tanks! 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Ray K.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply