I configured SQL Agent on our new SQL Server 2000 SP1 (Win2000 SP2). I also installed Exchange Client, created profile and configured SQL Agent to use that profile. Then I created some operators. When I test (go to operator properties and click "Test" button), I receive notification e-mail without problems, but when I try to send a test page, it doesn't work. In both cases the box appears: "Message was sent successfully". I can send a page manually from the server in question, using exchange client. I can also page myself by running xp_sendmail and specifying pager address (SQL Mail uses the same profile as SQL Agent).
I don't get it! The e-mail address looks like this "Blow, Joe" and the pager address looks likt this: "pgr-Blow, Joe". Everything works, except paging through SQL Agent. I tried surrounding pager address with square brackets and quotes, but it still doesn't work.