Sort by Reads or Ratings

• How difficult would it be to have a section for scripts that would allow you to do a sort by rating, reads, or date? What about the same thing for articles?

It would be so much easier to find something really great that you might have missed otherwise.

If this feature is somewhere and I've missed it please let me know.

Thanks for keeping up a great site!

• It's possible, as to how easy? no idea? The original developers of SSC v3 used a lot of nHibernate and generated stuff in places and apparently some things are hard.

I shall inquire.

• Jason Crider (6/9/2009)

How difficult would it be to have a section for scripts that would allow you to do a sort by rating, reads, or date? What about the same thing for articles?

It would be so much easier to find something really great that you might have missed otherwise.

If this feature is somewhere and I've missed it please let me know.

Thanks for keeping up a great site!

Heh... reads only mean that someone picked the write title and it took a lot of hits. It may still be full of useless hooie.

Ratings are in the eye of the beholder. I've seen several forums lately where many things have been rated as "Great" and have still been 100% wrong especially for performance.

Date sort is already available in your preferences (if I recall correctly).

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply