Short cut key

• skyline666 (8/1/2008)

I wonder what will happen when August 15th comes around :D.

Well thats what happened, the QOTD for today is in fact this one :hehe:.

• Damn I got it wrong again! 😀

Hiding under a desk from SSIS Implemenation Work :crazy:

• Shaun McGuile (8/15/2008)

Damn I got it wrong again! 😀

Whoops! Don't worry though, when I answered it the first time last month I got it wrong, and then the answers were reset, and guess what ... the idiot that I am, I actually picked the same wrong answer, doh!

• skyline666 (8/15/2008)

Shaun McGuile (8/15/2008)

Damn I got it wrong again! 😀

Whoops! Don't worry though, when I answered it the first time last month I got it wrong, and then the answers were reset, and guess what ... the idiot that I am, I actually picked the same wrong answer, doh!

Same here 😀

Hiding under a desk from SSIS Implemenation Work :crazy:

• Well, not having Management Studio yet, I checked Microsoft's list of keyboard shortcuts for SQL Server at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms174205.aspx. There is no sp_help listed on the page at all, so I checked each of the answers. There is no Alt-F1 listed on the page, either. So, answered that there is no keyboard shortcut.

Steve Eckhart

• So much anticipation! Am I the only one who thought that something special might happen today?

🙂

Tom Garth
    Vertical Solutions[/url]

"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -- Will Rogers
  • Nope. I thought that Steve may send us a really easy question worth 100 points, but then I woke up at my desk ;).

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply