Search within my own posts?

• That pretty much says it all, is there a way to search only within my own posts? If I follow the My Posts link and then use the Gaggle search it looks everywhere.

• William, not right now, but I'm considering turning the forum search back on.

• I'd like THAT a lot... the Google search seems pretty much out of whack when searching the forum.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• I'll add it to the list and we'll debate it internally.

• Search function needed within “My Posts”. For example, search by forum, by date range, by keywords, etc. For now, I have to go through page by page. It is very time consuming for hundreds or thousands posts.

I remember suggested this feature long time ago, but I could not dig out the original post. Search within "My Post" will help 🙂

• There's a new "Search" link above here, but below the Google search. Try that one.

• Super! Very advanced. It is more than I want. I like the username part with intelligence.

Do not you think we should name it as "SSC Search"? This makes the members notice this feature. I am not sure how many members know this search. Myself thought it is just Google Search.

Maybe should put "SSC Search" on the home page as well, just beside google search.

Just my 2 cents.

• Good idea. I got a new developer this week, so he's on a couple things first, but I'll add this to the list.

Perhaps "Forum Search"

• I prefer “SSC Search” for the following reasons:

1. It is SSC designed & developed search, SSC intelligence search.

2. be proud of making SSC a logo/icon for uniqueness.

3. “Form Search” is too general.

Or ask SSC members to debate? Take this chance to introduce/advertise this search and excellent work behind the scene.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply