Resume of MCDBA

• It may look strange but on urgent I want a resume for MCDBA

Please send it immdiately:

crying:

Thanks

• Do you have any idea how rude you sound? "please send it immediately". Sounds more like an arrogant command than a friendly request. Learn some etiquette... IMMEDIATELY! 😉

The other thing is, why would anyone send you their resume? So you can copy it?

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• i'll send you my resume which contains my name, address, date of birth ,etc. I dont think so

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya can't make an omelette without breaking just a few eggs" 😉

• Why do you guys even reply, just delete his/her post.

• Here is a good list of things a DBA should be doing on a daily basis. This should help you out with a resume. It also has the links to the certification paths you inquired about in another post. Hopefully this will get you pointed in the right direction.

http://www.simple-talk.com/sql/database-administration/brads-sure-dba-checklist/

• sqlizer (11/24/2008)

Why do you guys even reply, just delete his/her post.

Heh... part of his training to be a DBA. 😉

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Please tell me you are looking to hire a DBA and not looking to copy someone's resume.

Your post is fairly inappropriate and not in the right forum. Please do not come to these forums looking for some way to cheat in your career. We are here to help, not do for you.

• I saw some earlier posts where the poster was looking for some good books with some real world examples, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt and thinking they may want a resume to be a guide of things they should be working on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply