I assume that you mean setting up user/perms for the Access database. Here are the steps:
1) Logged in as Admin, choose Tools -> Security -> Workgroup Administrator.
2) On the window that appears, click "Create" to create a new workgroup file. (This allows you to preserve the orig. workgroup file that is installed with Access). Enter the criteria to create the new workgroup file and click "OK".
3) Once the new workgroup file has been created, choose Tools -> Security -> Workgroup Administrator and click "Join" to join to the new workgroup file you created.
4) Logged in as Admin, create user/groups using Tools -> User/Group Accounts
5) Use the security features under the Tools menu to secure the database.
6) Close Access.
7) Start up Access again, login as one of the users, use Tools -> User/Group Accounts to change the logon password for that user. (Repeat this step for each user).
Hope this helps.
Have a good day,