Refresh Table

• Hi,

i have a stored procedure which works fine and gives me the result which i expect.The only thing i have to do is after executing this stored procedure,i have to refresh the table in order to see the results what i expect after executing it.Is there a way to get around of this or is this  a limitation in sql server.

CREATE

PROCEDURE [dbo].[DeleteWithProjectID]

-- Add the parameters for the stored procedure here

(

@MSBA_ID

Varchar(10),

)

AS

BEGIN

-- SET NOCOUNT ON added to prevent extra result sets from

-- interfering with SELECT statements.

SET NOCOUNT ON;

DELETE FROM Audit_Project_Header WHERE MSBA_ID = @MSBA_ID

END

• i Guess there is an error in my question .what i meann is

when i execute the stored procedure it works fine and does the expected functionality at the database level,but when i call this stored procedure from web based application i have to refresh the tables in order to see the results.

Any suggestions

• In order to see my respond here you needed to refresh browser window.

Is there a way to get around of this or is this a limitation in Internet Browser?

What do you think?

• As i understand your problem, you execute the Stored proc, tables are updated, the results have to be seen on a website browser.

If you do not want to refresh the browser manually, include a script that does it for you at a fixed interval, say every 5 minutes.

• Your result may be getting cached at the client.

Try sending a date and time with your result. This essentially makes a new result.

• I believe Best was talking about EM.

• Step 1: Get result set from server

Step 2: Run stored proc.

Until your browser asks for the new results, nothing has changed on your client. The row was deleted on the server, not in your browser.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply