Project Plan

• Can someone email me the word doc of this please to whitejames01@gmail.com

• I would love a copy as I am starting a new position and I think this would be a great starting point for me.

word_diva@hotmail.com

THanks,

Nancy

• Could you please send to my email ID.

asabnavees@gmail.com

• Hello, Can I get a copy of your project plan as well.

Please email to gmorris@thermatru.com.

• please share document with me as well sachinonnet@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

• Matt,

Would very much appreciate your Project Plan as well. Email is cfgilbert@outlook.com. Thanks for Sharing

• Mat Hues - Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:25 AM

Hey everyone - I've sent my Word doc to several folks who have emailed me requesting it.  If you have a different project plan (or have made improvements to my document), please let the group know (subtle hint to provide feedback).

My document was an internal deliverable, and I had to gut out a lot of the implementation details for obvious reasons, but I'm hoping we can create some reusable template ideas when migrating. For example, we'll need document templates for migrating to SQL Server 2005's cluster technology. Also, there may be some things to watch out for when migrating to 64-bit. 

My organization will migrate from Sql 2000 (on cluster-aware Win2k3) to Sql 2005 sometime in FY 06, so I'll be sure to submit our new project plan once it's done, but I'm really hoping for new ideas from some of you (not-so-subtle hint to provide feedback). 

Thanks,

Matthew

Hi, Can I also please get a copy...

gana20m@gmail.com

Thanks!

Regards,Ganapathi varma, MCSAEmail: gana20m@gmail.com

• Deleted - incorrect info

• gana20m - Monday, October 16, 2017 12:35 AM

Mat Hues - Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:25 AM

Hey everyone - I've sent my Word doc to several folks who have emailed me requesting it.  If you have a different project plan (or have made improvements to my document), please let the group know (subtle hint to provide feedback).

My document was an internal deliverable, and I had to gut out a lot of the implementation details for obvious reasons, but I'm hoping we can create some reusable template ideas when migrating. For example, we'll need document templates for migrating to SQL Server 2005's cluster technology. Also, there may be some things to watch out for when migrating to 64-bit. 

My organization will migrate from Sql 2000 (on cluster-aware Win2k3) to Sql 2005 sometime in FY 06, so I'll be sure to submit our new project plan once it's done, but I'm really hoping for new ideas from some of you (not-so-subtle hint to provide feedback). 

Thanks,

Matthew

Hi, Can I also please get a copy...

gana20m@gmail.com

Thanks!

Mat was last active here 7 years ago.  I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for a response from him.

Drew

J. Drew Allen
    Business Intelligence Analyst
    Philadelphia, PA

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply