Please recommend me a cloud service based on description

• I am working on an angular project and created a docker image for that.till now i only worked on the development side and never on full deployment side but I am willing to learn the process,can you please recommend me a cloud service where my docker container can be deployed with less/no fee charges as there will be near to no traffic to the site.if i said something stupid or funny,please ignore it,i am new to the process.

• If you're just looking at hosting a container, all the cloud vendors do it. Amazon ECS is one option. Azure Container Hosting is another. Pricing-wise, they're pretty similar. Better to look to the their functionality and see which one is the better fit for your knowledge, style of working, etc.

There are also 3rd party hosting sites. I don't have as much familiarity with them, but Kamatera, Jelastic and others will host your container.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Quote removed... it actually had a spam link in it that I flat out missed.

Thanks for the heads up, Frederico.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• It's great to hear that you're expanding your skills and venturing into the deployment side of your Angular project! Deploying your Docker container to the cloud is a smart move, as it provides scalability, reliability, and ease of management.

While there are several cloud service providers available, I would like to recommend Nitor Infotech as an excellent choice for your cloud deployment needs, particularly when it comes to cutting-edge cloud computing solutions.

• tensigeka wrote:

I am working on an angular project and created a docker image for that.till now i only worked on the development side and never on full deployment side but I am willing to learn the process,can you please recommend me a cloud service where my docker container can be deployed with less/no fee charges as there will be near to no traffic to the site.if i said something stupid or funny,please ignore it,i am new to the process.

Hello! For deploying your Angular project's Docker image with minimal charges, I'd recommend checking out Heroku's free tier. It's beginner-friendly, and you can deploy your container with ease

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply