Not able to get any links to find ebbok for sql 2016 MCSA certification

• Hi I want to do certification in sql 2016.I tried to search ebooks on net but not able to find 
    any links that can download ebooks for 761 or 762 or 763...can any one help???

• sej2008 - Sunday, November 19, 2017 2:58 AM

Hi I want to do certification in sql 2016.I tried to search ebooks on net but not able to find 

I don't mean to be rude, but did you actually look very hard? You can download them as ebooks from Amazon. This is the UK link for 761: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exam-70-761-Querying-Data-Transact-SQL/dp/1509304339/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511093507&sr=8-1&keywords=Microsoft+761+book. That took me all of 5 seconds to find. 🙂

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• Thom A - Sunday, November 19, 2017 5:13 AM

sej2008 - Sunday, November 19, 2017 2:58 AM

Hi I want to do certification in sql 2016.I tried to search ebooks on net but not able to find 

I don't mean to be rude, but did you actually look very hard? You can download them as ebooks from Amazon. This is the UK link for 761: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exam-70-761-Querying-Data-Transact-SQL/dp/1509304339/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511093507&sr=8-1&keywords=Microsoft+761+book. That took me all of 5 seconds to find. 🙂

Heh... I've got the sneaking suspicion that the OP means something for free.

p.s. I also agree that the first test on the road to certification should probably be learning Yabingooglehoo well enough to find things on the Internet because it will be a requirement when you're on the job after the cert. 😉

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Jeff Moden - Sunday, November 19, 2017 6:40 PM

Heh... I've got the sneaking suspicion that the OP means something for free.

p.s. I also agree that the first test on the road to certification should probably be learning Yabingooglehoo well enough to find things on the Internet because it will be a requirement when you're on the job after the cert. 😉

No... Looking for free copy of a retail item would be basically asking "Does anyone know where I can steal a copy of this book?" I can't believe someone would be audacious enough be post such a question. :hehe:

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• Thom A - Monday, November 20, 2017 1:33 AM

I can't believe someone would be audacious enough be post such a question. :hehe:

Hahahahahaha

Oh, they have. So many times.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • GilaMonster - Monday, November 20, 2017 4:43 AM

Hahahahahaha

Oh, they have. So many times.

No, I refuse to believe it!!! :blink:

Next we'll have people asking us to do their homework or jobs for them. Oh wait... -_-

Thom~

Larnu.uk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply