Native C# in Stored Procedures

• Low blow sir!

• I almost fell for this one because it actually seems reasonable to allow this.

• Tisk..tisk..twas not funny!!:crying:

• LOL on the no errors or warnings from compiler 🙂 This was definitely a developer's prank! Thanks for making the day a bit better.

• I was reading it, thinking what a terrible idea it was, feeling confused about how I had missed rumors of it's potential existence, hoping that it was turned off by default and would require a database or server level option to enable, and then was totally relieved at final reveal.

:satisfied:

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Instead, seek what they sought." - Matsuo Basho

• Noooo!!!! I thought this was it! Grrr @ you SQLC! 😉

http://www.tecnq.com.au

• Nice one... Initially I thought it is true, but good one the way you turned it down. But of course hope will get something similar in near future. It will be really cool.

• Where is the code for the proc?

• mkerr-793479 (4/24/2014)

Where is the code for the proc?

This was a joke for April Fools. :w00t:

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (4/24/2014)

mkerr-793479 (4/24/2014)

Where is the code for the proc?

This was a joke for April Fools. :w00t:

Yeah, we get the joke, but at this point you could at least go back and include complete source code to demonstrate how this cool new feature works for those who are interested. 😀

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Instead, seek what they sought." - Matsuo Basho

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply