Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night

• In about another 30 minutes I'm going home to start my Christmas holiday and I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone before i depart.

Like every other DBA in the world i'm on-call during the break (officially for some and then unofficially for the rest) so no doubt i'll still be around, feel free to say hi if you notice me on the forum.

I hope that Santa brings you all something really nice, and more importantly that you get a decent break over Christmas, I'm sure we all could do with a chance to recharge.

All the Best for 2006,

Mike

• Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Mike, thanks for your good wishes! I already got some chocolate, a candle, a box of cookies - this is at work. I still did not finish my Christmas (and 2 Birthdays and Hanukkah and New Year) shopping and I will have tomorrow off!

Let Santa and all your near and dear to bring you a lot of joy and gifts!

Yelena

Regards,Yelena Varsha

• Merry Christmas from the UK as well!

For Christmas I am going to a remote island on the other side of the world, where there are no mobile phones, and just to make sure, I am going scuba diving. I figure that is about as far away as you can get from SQL server and Christmas for a couple of weeks.

I made this decision when my local supermarket started to sell packs of turkey and stuffing sandwiches that played 'jingle bells' when you picked them up.

David

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

• Just wanted to wish all my fellow DBAs here a safe and happy holidays...

BEST WISHES

William O'Malley

• The turkey sandwiches that play "Jingle Bells" sounds neat.

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday and a wonderful new year.

Hope you get everything you want for the holidays.  (If not, let's hope that the store/website that the gift was purchased from has a GOOD "return policy").

All the best in 2006 ....

Norene Malaney

Have a good day,

Norene Malaney

• Merry Christmas and enjoy the holiday!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply