Memorial Day

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Memorial Day

• To all my fellow Americans, especially those who served with honor... Happy Memorial Day!

To all those currently in Service... THANK YOU! It's sometimes hard to remember why you're there... if you forget, I'll remember for you like people did when I was Serving. I wish you success in everything you do and hope for a safe return for all of you.

To all those Mom's and Dad's, Wives, Husbands, and Kids with a loved one in harms way... THANK YOU! My Mom and Dad know what's it's like to almost lose a Serving child and I extend their thanks as well.

To all those Mom's and Dad's, Wives, Husbands, and Kids who have lost a loved one in the Service, THANK YOU for the extreme sacrifice you've made. Nothing is more difficult and I salute you for your bravery and grieve with you for your loss.

To all those that will never return... THANK YOU for the ultimate sacrifice. I will never forget you even if I've never learned your name. Your sacrifice has made the words "indivisiable, with Liberty and Justice for all" a truism.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply