Master Data Services

• Can Anybody Please Assist me in connecting to  Internet Information Services. Here follows the error, settings etc.

Master data

Master data2

• The second screenshot tells you IIS Features Request Monitor, Windows Authentication, Dynamic Content Compression … […] are missing and need to be installed first.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  DinoRS. Reason: typo
  • I could install everything accept, Windows Authentication. I could not find it.  Am using trial of MSSQL 2017.

1557161035113-1015477649

• So, your issue is not with SQL Server 2017 at all. You are trying to install MDS on Windows 10 so: Is the Machine domain-joined? If not that's the issue at hand. Secondly you'll only be able to install the Developer Edition on Windows 10.

And first and foremost: Please provide full specs of your setup because we're not here to train our magic bowls or guess what you might have or have not, thank you.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  DinoRS. Reason: spelling
  • Yes, it is Windows 10. The program is already installed, just that one conponent missing. Please elaborate on "Domain joined"?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply