Master Data - Hierarchies Creation, Change and Maintenance

• Jason A. Long wrote:

Jeff Moden wrote:

Wow.  Thanks Jason.  I seriously had no clue.  Like I said, my aim is to help, not collect accolades for a resume but that comment just made the last 20 years of posting worth it.  Thank you, good sir.

Sorry for the slow reply...

Of course, you're welcome and thank you for all your good work.

Am I too late to jump in and say thanks as well?  Or maybe I should wait a couple of days so I can make your next month. =)  Whatever it is your reason for doing what you're doing I hope you never stop.  I recently watched your video about busting myths regarding index maintenance and GUIDs.  Just fantastic!!

SELECT quote FROM brain WHERE original = 1
    0 rows returned

• Removed Duplicate

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Y.B.. Reason: Duplicate Post

SELECT quote FROM brain WHERE original = 1
    0 rows returned

• Y.B. wrote:

Jason A. Long wrote:

Jeff Moden wrote:

Wow.  Thanks Jason.  I seriously had no clue.  Like I said, my aim is to help, not collect accolades for a resume but that comment just made the last 20 years of posting worth it.  Thank you, good sir.

Sorry for the slow reply...

Of course, you're welcome and thank you for all your good work.

Am I too late to jump in and say thanks as well?  Or maybe I should wait a couple of days so I can make your next month. =)  Whatever it is your reason for doing what you're doing I hope you never stop.  I recently watched your video about busting myths regarding index maintenance and GUIDs.  Just fantastic!!

Heh... it's late enough in the current month to qualify for making my next month.  Thank you for the very kind words and glad I could help.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply