Looking for a Good Perm Position

• Hey guys,

I am looking for a new position as my contract here is coming to an end. I am really trying to get back to a perm position, and I have resumes out, but haven't found a position that I feel is a challenge for me yet, so I decided to see if anyone here might know of one. I don't know if it's just the market being down because of the economy or what, but I am sure there are companies out there who are still actually interested in finding highly skilled persons, and not ready to settle for the low to mid range, it's just a matter of finding them. I am happy to relocate for the right position, and will respond immediately to any leads with a resume, or phone call, or whatever is wanted. Being a regular here, I figure it would be easy for someone to get an idea of my skill level by following some of my previous posts, reading my article, etc....

My E-mail is in my profile, and any leads you guys have would be most appreciated, feel free to write me or just repsond to this post.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Where are you located and what kind of a position are you looking for (if you are still looking)?

Larry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply