How to group on Matrix column which has two data fields

• Hello all,

I am very much in need of some suggestion/help, as i am almost done with my report, but stuck here with the Grouping of the Column in the Matrix.

I have selected the Field in the Columns and added two data fields. I don't want to group the first data field, but i want to group on the second data field, which i am not able to.

I have attached the excel spreadsheet as to how the data is looking and how i need the data to be displayed.

Like i said,, i am almost 90$% done with my report, except this. I am struggling since yesterday to figure out how it can be done.

Appreciate any help/suggestions.

• Any chance you could post some data (it can be fake... just representative) in the form of either a CREATE TABLE and INSERT scripts or a union query....

SELECT TxDate, Fraction, FieldName, MU, DailyDose

FROM...

Please read this article[/url] - it will explain how to post data to get the best help.

• I did it with a plain Tablix, but you're missing the consumable data part. And how is 180+180+180=180?

So I'm not sure how to do this with a Matrix... (or I'm too lazy to fix up your data,... but in fairness, it's not my job.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply