how to get information?

• DBCC MEMUSAGE will give you the top 20.

In previous versions it used to give more infomation and column headings.

RegardsRudy KomacsarSenior Database Administrator"Ave Caesar! - Morituri te salutamus."

• Rudy, That's probably what I'm thinking of then.

Homebrew01, Honestly, I wouldn't run this at all. There are plenty of easier ways to get this information is a much more "usable" format. eg: Using something like Spotlight for SQL Server, I can graphically show non-IT the issues related to server performance. For the query given, you would have to do a lot more work with the information to make it presentable.

--------------------
    Colt 45 - the original point and click interface

• Phil, you did a great job to handle this guy. Very professional.

• Thank You!!!

This is brilliant information, thanks for sharing.

• ...... because sometimes we do not have off the shelf tools at our disposal and we have to make our own utilitiies

• hi killer ,

vimal this side and i have a problem with SQL Backup can you please Help me.

Error Comes Out......

The job failed. The owner () of job does not have server access.

other one error

Executed as user: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM. Cannot open backup device ''. Operating system error 32(The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.). [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 3201) BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 3013). The step failed.

Vimal Kumar

• hi killer ,

vimal this side and i have a problem with SQL Backup can you please Help me.

Error Comes Out......

The job failed. The owner () of job does not have server access.

other one error

Executed as user: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM. Cannot open backup device ''. Operating system error 32(The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.). [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 3201) BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 3013). The step failed.

Vimal Kumar

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply