How to create a SQL Server presentation in 5 minutes using AI

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item How to create a SQL Server presentation in 5 minutes using AI

• Who who or what was it that wrote "Reorganizes or Rebuilds index to optimize data base performance"?  The human author or the AI? 😀

Anyway, thanks for the article, Daniel.  I do appreciate your take on things.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Just curious, was this presentation written with AI?  Also, I'll ask my follow-up question because it's not dependent on the first answer, did this presentation take longer than 5 minutes?

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  thisisfutile.
  • Me. Thanks for the feedback.

• If you use the presentation as it is, it took 5 minutes.

If you want to modify the presentation, it will take longer.

This article was written by me, but, yes with AI, it is possible to create an article in 5 min.

• I recently came across an amazing tool that is a game-changer for SQL Server presentations. If you want to create an engaging presentation in just 5 minutes, try a presentation design service called SlidePeak. I found it to be an amazing platform with experienced designers and professionals who create amazing presentations. This greatly simplifies the whole process. This was a huge time saver for me, and I decided to share it with the community. Try it and let me know what you think!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by  sunny98.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply