How is MSBI market in India

• Hello,

I have total 2.6 years experienced in ssis,ssrs,ssas.still I don't feel I have enough experience on these tools.

even though I have knowledge I didn't worked on many features of ssis,ssas.

I am working in small company where we worked using a limited features available in ssis ans ssas.

some of colleagues put fake exp and got jobs.I don't want do like that.

I want to know is career change a option ? will msbi have good future?.

• With your experience there are enough opportunities in India. One has to be proactive to gain the knowledge and you can't implement all the features available on tool/technology and expect company to implement. However one should work with passion for the technology. If you think that you do have passion for other technology surely you should look for change.

HTH

---------------------------------------------------
    "Thare are only 10 types of people in the world:
    Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

• super48 (4/21/2015)

Hello,

I have total 2.6 years experienced in ssis,ssrs,ssas.still I don't feel I have enough experience on these tools.

I am working in small company where we worked using a limited features available in ssis ans ssas.

I have two Indian friends who I do BI with. They moved here from India within the last few years. They say the BI market in India is comparable to America (where I'm from). The BI market I America is very good.

2.6 years is enough experience to get a BI Developer job. SSAS skills are in very high demand. If you know MDX, even better. The future is bright for BI professionals.

Needless to say, fake experience is terrible to put on your resume/CV.

"I cant stress enough the importance of switching from a sequential files mindset to set-based thinking. After you make the switch, you can spend your time tuning and optimizing your queries instead of maintaining lengthy, poor-performing code."

-- Itzik Ben-Gan 2001

• super48 (4/21/2015)

Hello,

I have no advice in this area because I'm not involved in BI at all but I wanted to say "Thank You" for your honesty. Lying on resumes/CVs has become a truly chronic problem that is making the industry look really bad. My hat's off to you for doing what is right especially since it has become so rare an occurrence.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Thank you very helpful.

• Thank you very helpful.

• This suite is composed of tools which helps in providing best solutions for Business Intelligence and Data Mining Queries. This tool uses Visual studio along with SQL server.

msbi training

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I have one question. is msbi different from other business intelligence tools and what is the main use of msbi in India?.

can I take msbi online training India

https://onlineitguru.com/msbi-online-training-placement.html

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply